BoostExcel main content
Starting with version 8.11, you can easily email customer statement and account aging report.
- The customer's email address field has been correctly filled.
- The email settings are correctly filled. To set the options, click the "Settings" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab, and then click the "Extract/Email" tab.
To email reports to customer:
- Open the "Reports" window by clicking the "Reports" button on the "Invoice" ribbon, or click the "New Report" button on one of the report worksheets.
- Make sure the "Customer Statement" tab or the "Aging" tab is active.
- Check "Email PDF report to customer" option is checked.
- Select the customers that you want to send reports to.
- Click "Generate Report".
- If there are multiple reports generated / sent, a log file will be shown once the operation is finished.