The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
Note: A revised version can be found at ABN Tax Invoice Template (c7028).
This format is suitable for companies whose goods or services include GST. As required by the Australian Taxation Office, the form should include the information detailed below:
- the identity of the supplier, such as the business name at the top,
- the Australian business number (ABN) of the supplier at the top, near the supplier's identity,
- the date of issue at the top, on the right-hand side,
- that the document is intended as a tax invoice, such as by including the words 'tax invoice' at the top,
- an invoice number shown prominently alongside the words 'tax invoice',
- the purchaser's identity, such as a name or ABN, for goods or services costing $1,000 or more,
- a unit description of each good or service supplied, including quantities (it is optional to include item numbers), and
- the GST exclusive price, the GST amount, and the GST inclusive price for each item, together with the totals for these, vertically in the bottom right-hand corner.
The form includes seven columns in the detail section: DESCRIPTION, ITEM No., PRICE (excl. GST), QTY, SUB TOTAL (excl. GST), GST AMOUNT, and AMOUNT PAYABLE (incl. GST).
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|