You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This is a free lightweight / simple blank sales invoice template for Australia. It includes fields for ABN#, as well as a discount column. It does not contains many colored blocks, and thus looks clean, simple and lightweight.
Like c7018 Australian GST Invoice Template and c7019 Australian GST Invoice Template (2), this template has one tax "GST" set by default. The other forms designed for Australians include c7028 ABN Tax Invoice, c4077 Recipient Created Tax Invoices Form, and c5139 Tax Invoice Template for Psychology Service, etc.
Note that the familiar "Thank you for your business" line was removed from the bottom of the sheet. If you look at the printed invoice, there is a fine print on the bottom of the form that says "GOODS REMAIN PROPERTY OF BusinessName PTY UNTIL PAID IN FULL. CREDITCARD PAYMENTS SUBJECT TO A 1½% SURCHARGE (VISA OR MASTERCARD)". This message is added to the page footer.
To change the page footer / page header, following the steps below.
- Go to the "Page Layout" ribbon tab.
- Click the arrow button on the bottom-right of the "Page Setup" to open the "Page setup" dialog box.
- Go to the "Header/Footer" tab.
- Click the "Custom Footer" button.
- The footer could be set for "left section", "center section" or "right section". In this sample, we add the message to the center section.
- Once done setting the message, close the dialog boxes and save the template.
Format and Specification
|Name||Simple Sales Invoice for Australia|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Tuesday, October 30, 2018|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||16.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
May 13, 2019
- Linked to "Quick Start" tutorial movie.