With Invoice Manager for Excel installed, all steps of invoice processing are automated. To name a few:
- Easy data entry. Easy pick customers, products, sales rep. names, payment term and shipping method. All the major data lists, such as customer and product, include a powerful search bar that allow easily locate the customer and product you want to invoicing ,with operators such as "starts with", "contains", "greater than" etc.
- Update accounting records automatically. Whenever an invoice is created / a payment is received, it updates the account receivable and product stock / inventory. Pending / paid invoices are marked with different colors on the main "Invoices" window.
- Generate invoice numbers automatically. See more information on this top at Automatic Numbering.
- Generate reports with a few clicks of mouse.
Here are our templates closely related to Automated invoice processing with Excel.
- c5073 United Arab Emirates Invoice Template
- c7008 Work Order and Processing Sheet Practical Sample
- c5044 Credit Memo Template
- c5045 Payment Receipt Template
- cn009 Soccer Shop Invoice Template
- c7018 Australian GST Invoice Template
- c4085 Simple Consulting Bill with Printable Background Image
- c2022 Blank Sales Invoicing Sample (One-tax, Long Description)
- c2026 General Purchase Invoice Template (Service, One Tax)
- c4108 Customization of Standard Fields
- c4062 Simple Tax Invoice Sample with Tax Rate List
- c5001 Sales Tax Invoice Format in Excel
- c7006 Handyman Invoice Template
- c4101 Invoicing Template with Watermark of New York
- c7032 Magazine Subscription Invoice
- c4060 Simple Sample - Decimal Precision of Product Prices
- c4006 Print Shop Bill Sample
- cm004 Clothing Store (Manufacturer) Invoice Template with Item Pickup Buttons
United Arab Emirates Invoice Template
- Supplier Information (Your Information)
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Address
- Supplier's VAT registration number
- Supplier's telephone number, contact person and email address
- Bank information
- Customer Information (Client Information)
- Customer name
- Customer address
- Customer's telephone number, contact person and email address
- Shipping address
- The word INVOICE or CREDIT (In case of credit note)
- Invoice number (must be unique, which could be generated automatically when Invoice Manager for Excel is installed).
- Invoice date (please specify the format used - it is in dd/mm/yyyy format by default)
- Currency, must be the same currency as stated in the Purchase Order
- Specification of goods and services delivered
- Tax amount. If multiple taxes (VAT/WHT) are applicable
- The tax rate for every net amount should be specified
- Total payable amount
- For credit notes, invoice number being credited must be stated (one credit note per invoice)
Work Order and Processing Sheet Practical Sample
The most significant difference between the invoice template and the processing sheet template is that the layout of the invoice body. Since both templates connect to the same database and load exact the same data from theand database table, the layout of the invoice forms determines which columns to appear on printed/extracted documents by moving columns in or out the .
Credit Memo Template
While the freeware version of this credit memo template does not manage credits and account receivables for you, the Invoice Manager for Excel version could do all these accounting tasks in an automated way. For example, if you save a credit note / credit memo in Invoice Manager for Excel, the "Credit" of a customer account will be added with the amount calculated by the credit note template, you can then apply the credit to any invoices. Simply put, with this credit note template and credit memo template, Invoice Manager for Excel could be a fully featured credit note software.
Payment Receipt Template
Payment Receipt Template uncovers a hidden feature available in the default sales invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel but overlooked by most users.
The blank payment receipt template is formatted as an Excel ".xls" document.
Soccer Shop Invoice Template
This updated version published on InvoicingTemplate.com we're offering only one format - i.e. the UIS edition. By using this template, you can create invoices for your soccer shop without installing Invoice Manager for Excel. In this case, it is able to do formatting (providing the layout of your invoices and bills), calculations etc. However without UIS, all the buttons on the worksheet will not work.
Australian GST Invoice Template
This customized invoice template is suitable for companies whose goods or services include GST. As Australian Taxation Office and the law required, the billing form should include information as detailed below.
Simple Consulting Bill with Printable Background Image
Do you like to make your invoices and bills differ from others? Images are the simple and effective way to go. If you are a small consultancy business that has limited budget for invoicing and billing, you still can have your cool and unique bills to present to your customers.
Blank Sales Invoicing Sample (One-tax, Long Description)
Invoice Manager for Excel, our proud billing and invoicing software based on Excel spreadsheet and database technology, helps you manipulate your invoice processing in many ways. Firstly, it helps you create invoices. For example, you don't have to type in customer / client information and product information again and again, just pick up from existing records using the in-cell picker. Once all the required information is filled in, click the Save Invoice command to save it to the back end database - an invoice# is generated for you if you don't filled it in based on the serial stored in the database. There are also a number of reports that helps you track account receivable, sales, taxes etc.
General Purchase Invoice Template (Service, One Tax)
General Purchase Invoice Template (Service, One Tax) is a customized invoicing form based on c2025 General Purchase Invoice Template (Sales, One Tax). It differs from the original edition by removing the shipping address section.
Customization of Standard Fields
Note that if you change the size of the text field, you may also need to change the data validation of the corresponding cell. For example, if you change the size of customer name field to 80, to change the data validation of the Excel cell, follow the steps below.
Simple Tax Invoice Sample with Tax Rate List
If your business is selling to several states or countries, you may need to change the tax rates from invoice to invoice depending on shipping destination. This sample shows you how to implement a drop list to simplify the selection of tax rate.
Sales Tax Invoice Format in Excel
The heading part of the invoice form, including your own company/business information section, invoice#, invoice date, "Bill To" section and "Shipping To" section are similar to the default sales invoice template included in Invoice Manager for Excel setup program, which you can download and try for free, and is able to upgrade a simple Excel formatted invoice template to a fully featured invoice program. With Invoice Manager for Excel installed, your Excel invoice template will not be a simple invoice creator, it will be powerful invoicing that includes features for managing customers, products/items, invoices and payments.
Handyman Invoice Template
Since Handyman Billing Template is a service bill sample, the "Ship To" section found in the general templates now was now titled with "Service Location". Several other labels related to shipping, such as "Ship Date" are "Ship Via", are still there. You can replace these labels whatever you like to meet the requirements of your business.
Invoicing Template with Watermark of New York
Do you like New York, the state in the northeastern United States? You can even add it to your invoices and bills! This free downloadable invoicing template for Microsoft Excel (".xlsx" format) provides a sample on how to add a watermark of New York.
Magazine Subscription Invoice
c7007 Subscription Invoice Template does not have a tax set by default. You can change the tax settings of c7007 subscription invoice form, by simply clicking the "Settings" button and then the "Taxes" tab.
Simple Sample - Decimal Precision of Product Prices
- Open the invoice template.
- Click the "Products" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Click "Custom Fields".
- Click "Advanced..." button.
- Read the warning message on the top of the dialog box. Backup the database file.
- The "Database Table" list shows the table that you are currently viewing. In this sample, we choose "Product" from the list.
- As you can see, the "Price" field is defined as "decimal (15,6)".
- To change the definition of a field, first click to select the field, and then click "Customize".
- Once done, click "Close" to close the dialog boxes.
Print Shop Bill Sample
This bill template for printing shop is set with no tax, but the tax cells and fields defined in the default template are still there.
- Art Sale
- Invoice Software Database Design
- Billing Software Access Database
- Auto Repair Work Order
- What Is Invoice Tracker
- Invoice Template Thank You For Your Business
- Late Payment Interest
- How To Make A Billing Statement Letter
- Letter for Payment
- Paid in Full
- Excel Invoice Manager
- Calculates Total
- DHL Commercial