You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
When you need to bill your clients in Estonia it is better to have your invoicing form translated to Estonian. As shown in this bill format sample, you can do this easily within Excel spreadsheet template by simply replacing existing text labels.
"Text label", sometimes also called "static label", means those text that are not changed from invoice to invoice, such as the column headings on the detail section. Comparatively speaking, the content that changes from invoice to invoice is called "field", which has corresponding space in the backend database.
So to change a text label, the steps to follow are detailed below.
- Backup your template before customizing it.
- Open the template.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Click to select the text label that you want to replace.
- Enter the new text to replace the existing one
- Repeat the above steps to replace all the text labels.
- Once done, exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Save the template.
To format a date cell with Estonian date format:
- Once the template is in design mode, right-click the cell.
- Choose "Format Cells" from the shortcut menu.
- On the "Number" tab, choose "Date" from the "Category" list.
- Choose the proper date format from the "Type" list.
The following table shows the English labels and their corresponding Estonian labels.
|Reg. Nr||Reg. No|
|KMKR Nr||VAT No|
|Arve-saateleht nr||invoice-waybill number|
|Maksetähtaeg||Payment due date|
|Hind km-ta||Price Excl. VAT|
|Kokku km-ta||Total Excl. VAT|
|KOKKU EUR||Total EUR|
|Täname õigeaegselt tasutud arve eest||Thank you for your timely paid for the invoice|
Format and Specification
|Name||Bill Sample in Estonian|
|Category||Service Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Thursday, October 13, 2016|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|