The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form is based on the Blank Service Invoice Template (c3008). It demonstrates how to manually insert an Excel "Picture" object as the logo image.
Note: Now you can use the "Replace Logo Image" command on the ribbon.
- Open your template.
- Click the "Design Mode" button on the ribbon tab.
- Click to select the logo image.
- Hit the DEL key on the keyboard to delete it.
- Go to the Excel "Insert" ribbon tab.
- Click "Picture" to load an image, or click "Online Picture" to find and insert a picture from a variety of online resources.
- With the newly inserted picture object selected, you'll find a ribbon tab "Picture Tools / Format" showing. There are a number of options and commands on this tab. For example, with the commands in the "Picture Styles" group, it is just one click to add various frames, shadows, rounded corners, rotated effects, relaxed perspective, bevel perspective, etc., to the picture.
- Click the "Design Mode" button again once you have done your customization. This ends the design mode.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|