The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This sample shows how to change the definition of standard fields.
This sample is based on the Invoice Template with Long Product Description (c4020). Here are the steps to follow to change the standard fields:
- First, make sure you have made a backup of your current database file.
- Open your template as usual.
- Click "Customers" on the ribbon tab.
- Click "Custom Fields", and then "Advanced..."
- If you have not backed up your database file yet, click "Backup Database" to do so now.
- From the "Database Table" list, choose the table you want to modify. The "Fields" section shows the fields defined in this table.
- Double-click the field you want to modify, or click to select the field, and then click the "Customize" button.
- Click OK to apply the modification.
Note that if you change the size of the text field, you may also need to change the data validation of the corresponding cell. For example, if you change the size of the customer name field to 80, to change the data validation of the Excel cell, follow the steps below:
- Push down the "Design Mode" button on the ribbon tab.
- Click and choose the customer name cell that is named "oknWhoName".
- Go to the "Data" ribbon tab. Click "Data Validation".
- Specify the new validation. In this case, you just need to modify the "Maximum" field to 80.
- Exit design mode.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||39.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|