Here are our templates closely related to Dhl Commercial Invoice.
Commercial Invoice for Export in Excel
However before using the commercial invoice template to create your first commercial invoice, there are some one-time job you should do, that is to enter your own company information and replace the default logo image. Before you can do this type of customization, you have to firstly unprotect the invoice form, and then switch to design mode.
Commercial Invoice for Shipping
This commercial invoice for shipping added a number of custom fields to meet the requirements of international shipment.
On the top-right section we usually put the "Invoice#" and "Invoice Date" cells. This template also has the section redesigned. Now it includes fields like PO Number, Terms (Incoterm), Proforma Invoice Number, Ultimate Consignee Phone, Exporting Carrier, Loading Pier/Terminal, Origination State, Country of Destination, Exporter Contact Name and Exporter Contact Phone.
Blank Commercial Invoice Template
Before using this Blank Commercial Invoice Template, you should replace the default logo image with your own.
This Blank Commercial Invoice Template formats prices with US dollars currency symbols.
Commercial Invoice for International Shipping
The international shipping companies have their own styles too, we've even created some of the layouts in editable Microsoft Excel format. For example, here you can find the UPS Style, FedEx Style, FedEx Style (Landscape). To find more sample templates for customs and foreign trade, visit our commercial invoice templates.
Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style (Landscape)
While the template at c9002 Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style implemented the layout and fields as the FedEx sample, many of you may find that the space left for the product description field is too small to fill your description text. To deal with this issues, we change the paper orientation from "Portrait" to "Landscape". This design allows you to enter longer description text. However the form has only 7 lines on the detail section now.
Commercial Invoice Template with Colorful Business Name
Note that the "Invoicing Templates" image on the top left corner of the invoicing form. This is a place holder of your own logo image, or you can delete it if you don't need. To do this, you first have unprotect the spreadsheet and switch to design mode.
Commercial Invoice Format with Editable Word Art Logo
- First of all, backup the original commercial invoice template.
- Open it.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Click to select the default logo image.
- Hit DEL on keyboard to delete it.
- Go to Excel "Insert" ribbon tab.
- From the "Text" group, Click "WordArt" and then choose one of the WordArt.
- Type in your business name that you want to appear on the logo. In this sample, we enter the text "InvoicingTemplate.com".
- Go to Excel "Home" ribbon tab, from "Font" group, choose the font face and size. Make sure the font-size is adjusted to be suitable for inserting the logo image into a blank area (not used area). In this case, we use "Berlin Sans FB Demi" font and font size is set to 28.
- Resize the text box around the WordArt. Move the box to the location where you want to place the logo image.
- With the WordArt box selected, name it "oknWidget_logo".
- Go to the "Drawing Tools / Format" ribbon tab, expand the "WordArt Styles" group to open the "Format Shape" pane.
- Note there are two tabs of options here, "Shape Options" and "Text Options". Adjust the options to get your desired logo effect. In this sample, we adjust mainly the gradient fill effect of text. To find this option:
- On the "Format Shape" pane, click "Text Options".
- Choose "Text fill and outline" (The first sub-tab).
- In the "Text Fill" section, choose "Gradient fill".
- Set 3 gradient stops here: the left-most stop is set to red, the middle stop is set to green, the right-most stop is set to blue.
- The final result of the Word Art text logo looks like the image logo that we add to most of our free Excel invoice template samples. The difference is that this word art logo is editable. Click the text area of the logo to put the logo into edit mode, you can then add / edit text.
- Once you have finished your design, click "Design Mode" button again (on the "Invoice" ribbon tab) to exit design mode.
- Save the template.
Commercial Template Sample - Complete Incoterms Option
What if you want to be able to choose from all the 11 available Incoterms? If we implemented the option with 11 checkbox control (see Commercial Template Sample - Using Payment Method Checkboxes), it would take over a large range of cells on our printable commercial invoicing form. In this case, a better idea is to use a dropdown list. In this sample template, we'll add the Incoterms field as a dropdown list. A drop-down list makes the fillable commercial invoice template easier to work with, because the value of a field is selectable from a list, and thus you don't have to type it manually.
Environmental Consulting Invoice Template
Although named with "Environmental Consulting" in its title, it could be used by many consultants or freelancers for billing the consulting service they've rendered. It could even be used for hourly-rate billing if you modify the "Quantity" and "Unit Price" column headings to "Hours" and "Hourly Rate".
Simple Sample - Changing Print Orientation
To allow more content in each field, and to have less lines on the invoice detail section, print using "Landscape" orientation. This simple invoice template details the steps and issues that could occur.
Invoice Design for Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor
Most form design samples here on InvoicingTemplate.com include a logo image. This template fits into that category too. However unlike those samples, this invoice design for personal trainer or fitness instructor uses a Word Art logo.
Japanese Invoice Template
Designer Invoicing Format with Bamboo Chinese Painting
The PNG image was originally created using illustrator as vector image so the background colors is easily removed (set to transparent). As you can see many images / background pictures used in the templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com have a transparent background. The benefit of this is that you usually don't have worry about the boundaries of image and the printable sheet. On the other hand, if an image has a very prominent background (such as red), and boundaries of the printable Excel sheet do not correctly cover the whole background image, the final result may look very towering.