The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
Here are the brief steps to adding an image as the watermark of the form:
- Open the "Page Setup" dialog box in Excel.
- Go to the "header / Footer" tab.
- Check "Scale with document" and "Align with paper margins", and then click "Custom Header".
- On the "Header" dialog box, click to activate the "Center Section" box.
- Click the "Insert Picture" button on the toolbar.
- Specify the image you want to use.
- Once the picture has been specified, Excel inserts a "&[picture]" placeholder into the "Center Section" box.
- Click to select the "&[Picture]" symbol, then click the "Format Picture" button on the toolbar. This opens the "Format Picture" dialog box.
- In the "Size and rotate" section, set the height and width of the picture to the proper values. In this case, the target paper is standard A4 paper (8.27 inch X 11.69 inch), so we set the image size to 6.89 inch (height) and 8 inch (width). This makes the truck image appear in the center of the printed form.
- Go to the "Picture" tab. In the "Image Control" section, set "Brightness" to 85% and contrast to 30%.
- Click the "Compress" button to make the inserted image smaller in file size.
- Close the "Format Picture" dialog box.
- Click OK to close the "Header" dialog box.
- Click "Print Preview" on the "Page Setup" dialog box.
- Excel shows the document in preview mode.
- You may need to go back and adjust the size, brightness, and contrast to get a better effect.
- Once everything is done, click the "Design Mode" button on the ribbon tab to exit design mode.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||16.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|