You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This German auto service invoice template is a variant of c9001 Automotive Sample Invoice Template. It provides 7 columns -- "Anzahl", "Produkt #", "Beschreibung", "Einzel" and "Total".
In the " Rechnung für:" section, the cell for postal code and city name are put into separate cell. To make Invoice Manager for Excel supports, the "Zip / postal code in separate cell" option must be enabled. To do this:
- Click the "Settings" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- On the "Template" tab. check "Zip / postal code in separate cell" option.
- Click "Apply".
This template moves all the "Taxable" checkbox inside the printable area, and grouped all the boxes, and named the new grouped object "oknWidget_taxablegroup". This speeds up the process of extraction of invoices and generation of PDF invoices, as there is only one shape object to process. If you have lots of shape object that should be kept on the PDF invoice or extracted, it is a good idea to create a group. To do this:
- Make sure the template is in "Design Mode".
- Push down the CTRL key on keyboard. Click each shape object that you want to group select all of them.
- Right-click one of the selected object, on the shortcut menu choose "Group" and then "Group".
- Enter the name of grouped object into the name box of the formula bar. In this case, it is "oknWidget_taxablegroup".
- Exit design mode.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Name||German Auto Service Invoice Template|
|Category||Service Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Tuesday, October 16, 2018|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||15.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|