The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
As a member state of the European Union (EU), invoicing in Greece broadly conforms to the obligations of the requirements. This form meets the requirements and has all the major text labels translated to Greek.
- The Default Template in Greek (c5160)
- Invoice Template for the European Union (c4100)
- Sales Invoice Template for Germany (c4098)
- Service Invoice Template for Germany (c4099)
- France Invoice Template (Sales) (c5065)
- France Invoice Template (Service) (c5066)
- Netherlands Invoice Template (Sales) (c6009)
- Netherlands Invoice Template (Service) (c6012)
Most of the printable labels on the form were translated from English to Greek. For example, "Description" is now "Περιγραφή", "Unit Price" is now "Τιμή Μονάδας", "Invoice" becomes "τιμολόγιο", and "Balance" becomes "Υπόλοιπο", and "Thank you for your business" is now "σας ευχαριστούμε για την επιχείρησή σας".
It is set to not show the currency symbols. If you want to change that, visit Currency Symbols.
This form has 4 columns, i.e. "Περιγραφή, Μεταδόσεις, Τιμή Μονάδας, Αξία". This means it does not show the VAT rate and amount. If you prefer to show the VAT rate and amount for each item, find a sample at c6008.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|