The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form has basically the same fields and layout as the original version at Hotel Receipt Template (c7005). It adds some blue gradient elements to make it different.
To create a blue gradient bar, Here are the steps to follow:
- Backup the template.
- Open the template.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on the ribbon tab.
- Select all the cells on the top line that will be merged.
- On the Excel "Home" ribbon tab, click "Merge and Center".
- Right-click the merged cell and choose "Format Cells".
- Go to the "Fill" tab.
- Click "Fill Effects".
- From the "Colors" section, choose "Two colors". Make sure "color 1" is white and "color 2" is blue.
- From the "Shading Style" section, choose "From corner".
- Click one of the fill effects from the "Variants" section.
- Click OK to close the "Fill Effects" dialog box.
- Click OK to close the "Format Cells" dialog box.
- "Your Hotel Name" is a placeholder. Replace it with your business name.
- Click the "Design Mode" button again to exit design mode.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|