You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
Just like c1011 Printable House Rent Receipt Template, this template is also a customized version of c1002 House Rent Receipt Template. It is customized to print two copies of receipts using one Excel worksheet.
In the sample c4067 5.5 Inch X 8.5 Inch - 2 Invoices On One Template in the multiple-page invoice templates gallery, we demonstrates how to print two invoices on a single page. In the c4067 sample, the second copy is created by references cell values from the original receipt.
In this sample, we create the second copy by duplicate the image of the original receipt. As you can see from the steps described below, it is much easier than the procedure described in c4067.
- First, adjust the original template, i.e. c1002, so that it occupies only half of the page height. To do this, we deleted the several lines from the "Description of Property" section, leaving only 3 lines. Secondly, the "Money Received By" and "Total Due" fields are moved to the right-hand of the "Total Amount to be Received" section. This makes the entire receipt form about half height of a standard A4 or Letter 8.5'' X 11'' paper.
- Now drag mouse to select the entire receipt form left on the sheet, ranging from the big title "RENT RECEIPT" ($G$3) to the bottom "Thank you for your business" line ($O$27).
- Push Windows key CTRL +C to copy the content to Windows clipboard.
- Click to select the cell on $G$31.
- Go to Excel "Home" ribbon tab. Pull down the "Paste" menu.
- From the "Other Paste Option" section, click the last option (paste linked image).
- This places the image of the copied area on the specified location (i.e. starting from the cell $G$31). Since this is a "linked image", whenever the original receipt is updated (for example, you fill in the tenant name and address), the image is updated too.
A dashed line is also added to separate the two copies of the receipts. As you can, this way you can easily create a duplicate copy of an existing form.
Format and Specification
|Name||Two Receipts on One Sheet|
|Release Date||Wednesday, October 31, 2018|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||15.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|