You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This Excel Invoicing Template contains 84 lines on the invoice detail section and is printable on 4 pages of standard A4 paper. It also contains fields that are required on general sales invoices such as invoice#, invoice date, client details, shipping details, P.O.#, sales rep. name, payment term etc.
The invoice format has 5 columns on the detail section - "Part #", "Description", "Quantity", "Unit Price" and "Line Total", just like the standard / default invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel installer program, and like several other invoice templates with multiple pages, like invoice template with 3 pages, invoice template with 2 pages, invoice template printable on 1/2 page etc. here on InvoicingTemplate.com. The only difference is that with the standard invoice template, The "Part #" column is has a title "Product#". If you want to change the "Part #" label in this 4-Page Invoice Template to something like "Item #" or "Product #", simply switch the template into design mode by clicking the "Design" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab, and then type in your text to replace "Part #".
The template also contains a "Tax" column on the detail section, implemented as a serial of checkboxes. Each checkbox controls whether the current line is taxable (that is, whether the amount of the current line is added to the taxable amount). If a taxable box is checked, the amount of current line is added to the taxable amount and thus the template should calculate tax for it. If all your products / items are taxable, and you don't want to show the "Taxable" checkboxes on the invoice body, you can remove all the taxable option boxes from the template by following the steps below.
- In Windows Explorer, copy the template file "invoicetemplate4pages-uis.xlsx" to create a backup copy of the template. This ensure that you can easily return to a working state whenever something goes wrong during the following customization of the template.
- Open the template as usual by double-clicking it.
- Click the "Design" button on the "Invoice" worksheet. Note that you have to install our Excel invoicing software app in order to have Excel show the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Click to select one "Taxable" checkbox object; or push down CTRL key on your keyboard and then click several "Taxable" controls one by one to select multiple controls.
- Release keyboard CTRL key. Hit DEL key on keyboard. This deletes the selected objects.
- Repeat the above steps to delete all the other Taxable controls.
- The default formula for calculating tax looks like "=ROUND(IF(oknTaxType=0,0, oknTax1Rate * (oknLineTotalTaxable + IF ( oknTaxTotalIncludingShippingCost=0, 0, oknShippingCost ))), 2)", where "oknLineTotalTaxable" is the name of a hidden cell that calculates the taxable amount using Excel's array formula. Here since all the items are taxable, you modify it to be "=ROUND(IF(oknTaxType=0,0, oknTax1Rate * (oknSubtotal + IF ( oknTaxTotalIncludingShippingCost=0, 0, oknShippingCost ))), 2)". If you want to include the labor expenses (implemented as custom fields on the bottom of the invoices, which calculates labor cost from labor hours and labor hourly rate), then change the formula to "=ROUND(IF(oknTaxType=0,0, oknTax1Rate * (oknSubtotal + oknLaborTotal + IF ( oknTaxTotalIncludingShippingCost=0, 0, oknShippingCost ))), 2)".
- Once done, exit design mode buy clicking the "Design" button again on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Save the template by clicking the "Save" button on Excel quick access toolbar.
Format and Specification
|Name||Invoice Template with 4 Pages|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Sunday, May 8, 2016|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||15.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
September 27, 2018
- Updated the "Customer Report" for invoicetemplate4pages.xlsx.
April 25, 2020/strong>
- Optimized report worksheet layouts.