You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
With this sample blank invoicing template with logo for Microsoft Excel, we explain in detail how to add / replace / move a logo image or picture. This form design is based on c4032 Simple Sales Invoicing Sample.
Most templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com has a default logo image placed on the form. Invoice Manager for Excel, which is our invoicing software that runs inside Microsoft Excel, is able to turn a simple invoice template in Microsoft Excel format to a fully-featured invoicing and billing system, has built-in function for replacing a logo image. To use this feature:
- Open your template as usual.
- Go to the "Invoice" ribbon tab if it is not activated.
- Click the "Replace Logo Image" button on the ribbon.
- The program prompt for an image. Browse to and locate your image file. Click Open.
- Your logo image is added, or the default logo is replaced with your own image.
- To move the logo image around the form, push your mouse button on the logo, drag it to its new location and release the mouse button.
- To resize the logo, move your mouse to the border of the logo image until the mouse pointer changes to a "resize arrow". Push down mouse button and start dragging until it has a proper size. You can do this several times until you are satisfied with the result.
- If, for some reason, you want to try the print effect without the logo, simply move the logo out of the print area.
- Once done, save the template by clicking the "Save" button on Excel quick access toolbar.
The customized template attached here is a slightly modified version of "c4032 Simple Sales Invoicing Sample". This design uses a new font family and color scheme. As you can see from the example and screenshots, these simple customizations give the template a fresh new look and feel. Feel free to play with all the tools provided by Microsoft Excel, you can easily create your very own invoicing formats based on our designs!
Check Blank Service Invoice with Logo Picture Illustration and Commercial Invoice Format with Editable Word Art Logo for other logo options.
Format and Specification
|Name||Invoicing Template with Logo|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Saturday, August 20, 2016|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||24.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|