You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
If you are running a Irish business and are charging VAT, a VAT invoice must be issued. Use this free invoice template, Irish Sales VAT Invoice Template, or Irish Sales VAT Billing Form, to create your invoices as easy as filling a blank paper form.
This VAT invoice template has a similar layout as c6008 VAT Sales Invoice Template - Price Excluding Tax - you can also find a service invoice template here on InvoicingTemplate.com, at c6014 VAT Service Invoice Template - Price Excluding Tax. The format has customized as per the requirements detailed on Irish Revenue. If you've never produced an invoice before you might be wondering how to go about this and what needs to be on the invoice in order for it to be accepted by your customer and their accounts department. If you're registered for VAT and are therefore charging VAT on your invoices it is especially important that your invoices are properly drawn up and that you keep copies so that you don't incur any penalties from Irish Revenue.
As Irish Revenue states: Persons who issue invoices and credit notes, and persons to whom these documents are issued, should ensure that the documents accurately represent the transactions to which they refer. Failure to do so may have serious consequences for all parties concerned...... An accountable person who supplies taxable goods or services (other than construction services supplied under a relevant contract) is obliged to issue a VAT invoice. Value-Added Tax is a tax on consumer spending. It is collected by VAT-registered traders on their supplies of goods and services effected within the State, for consideration, to their customers. Generally, each such trader in the chain of supply from manufacturer through to retailer charges VAT on his or her sales and is entitled to deduct from this amount the VAT paid on his or her purchases. The effect of offsetting VAT on purchases against VAT on sales is to impose the tax on the added value at each stage of production – hence Value-Added Tax. For the final consumer, not being VAT-registered, VAT simply forms part of the purchase price.
The VAT invoice issued must show:
- the date of issue of the invoice,
- a sequential number, based on one or more series, which uniquely identifies the invoice,
- the full name, address and the registration number of the person who supplied the goods or services to which the invoice relates,
- the full name and address of the person to whom the goods or services were supplied,
- in the case of a reverse charge (excluding a supply of construction services subject to Relevant Contracts Tax) supply the Value-Added Tax identification number of the person to whom the supply was made and an indication that a reverse charge applies,
- in the case of a supply of goods, other than a reverse charge supply, to a person registered for Value-Added Tax in another Member State, the person's Value-Added Tax identification number in that Member State and an indication that the invoice relates to an intra-Community supply of goods,
- the quantity and nature of the goods supplied or the extent and nature of the services rendered,
- the date on which the goods or services were supplied or, in the case of early payment prior to the completion of the supply, the date on which the payment on account was made, in so far as that date differs from the date of issue of the invoice,
- in respect of the goods or services supplied:
- the unit price exclusive of VAT,
- any discounts or price reductions not included in the unit price, and
- the consideration exclusive of VAT.
- in respect of the goods or services supplied, other than reverse charge supplies:
- the consideration exclusive of tax for each rate (including zero-rate) of VAT, and
- the rate of VAT chargeable.
- the VAT payable in respect of the supply of the goods or services, except in the case of:
- a reverse charge supply, or
- goods supplied:
- under the margin scheme for second-hand goods, or
- under the special scheme for auctioneers,
- in the case where a tax representative is liable to pay the VAT in another Member State, the full name and address and the Value-Added Tax identification number of that representative.
As per the requirements, to create this template, a new column "Discount" was added to the base template VAT Sales Invoice Template - Price Excluding Tax. The "Discount" field is a custom field which is not included in the default invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel installer program.
With this sample template, the "Discount" custom field is added to the "Invoice Body" database table.
With this sample template, the Irish currency symbol (Irish pound,￡.Ir.) is not shown on the fields. It is easy if you running your business inside Ireland and want to show or change the currency symbol to Irish pound.
Format and Specification
|Name||Irish Sales VAT Invoice Template|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Tuesday, August 25, 2015|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||15.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|