You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This Japanese invoice template is translated from c4111 Greece invoice template. It is too a sample of how to translate an existing template to a different language.
This template has a similar form layout like c4111 Greece invoice template and c4100 Euro Invoice Template. We've translated all the major text labels from English to Japanese. For example, "Invoice" now becomes "請求書"; "Invoice#" is now "請求書番号"; "Thank you for your business" is now "お客様のビジネスに感謝".
As detailed on Japan Consumption Tax compliance and rates on VATLive.com, The Japanese CT (Consumption Tax) rate is currently 8%, and 7% national levy; 1% regional levy. This template has the default tax rate set to 8%. Make sure you set this correctly before issuing an invoice. With Invoice Manager for Excel, you can not only set default tax rate via the "Settings" window / "Taxes" tab, but also change the tax rate on a per-invoice basis. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Click the "Clear & New" to clear the form and make it ready for new invoice. This fills the default rate (such as 8%) into the tax rate cell (next to the "消費税額" label).
- Fill in customer and products / services information as usual.
- Enter a new tax rate into the tax rate cell (next to the "消費税額" label).
This template is basically a general form design. You may like to adjust it for your special business requirements. There are other templates available for free, such as Download Invoice Format.
If you need to show the Japan currency symbol (Yen) on the form, simply set the cell format by following the steps below.
- Switch the template into design mode.
- Drag your mouse to select all the cells that you want to make it show the "Yen" currency symbol.
- Right-click one of the selected cells, choose "Format Cells".
- On the "Number" tab, set the correctly format.
- Exit design mode.
- Save the template.
There are many other tools in Microsoft Excel could help you customize your invoice form. Feel free to visit customizing invoice template to find out more.
Format and Specification
|Name||Japanese Invoice Template|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Thursday, May 11, 2017|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|