You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This template for limousine service invoice is a variant of c4104. It differs from the original form design in that the new version has the tax cells, and has added a Notes field so that you can enter any comment declarations on creating invoices.
Let's look at how we created this template from c4104.
The original invoice format at c4104 Limousine Service Invoice Template has a "GST" tax underneath the "GRATUITY" cell. This modified design hides the cells of tax name and rate (Excel row $29).
Since in the original design, the tax cells and prepayment cells are put on the same $29 row, in order to hide the entire $29 row, we have to move the prepayment cells.
So here are the brief steps to create his portion of the template:
- Backup the template, and then open it as usual.
- Switch to design mode (How?)
- Move the prepayment cells to an empty (not-used) area. Don't place the cells on $29 row, as this row will be hidden. (How?)
- Exit design mode by clicking the design mode button again.
- Click the "Settings" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Go to the "Taxes" tab.
- Choose the option "No Tax".
- Click "Apply".
- Close the "Settings" dialog box. Save the template.
Another most important change is that this template has a "Notes" field on the bottom of the form. This is a text field that allows you to enter any comments for the current transaction. To create this field on the form:
- Make sure the template is in design mode.
- Select all the cells that will be the "Notes" field, i.e. $F$34:$N$37.
- Merge all the cells by pushing down the "Merge & Center" button on the "Alignment" tab of Excel "Home" ribbon tab.
- Push down the "Wrap Text" option.
- Set proper alignment options (it is now set the top-left alignment).
- Exit design mode and save the template.
If you're familiar with Excel, it is not so hard to customize billing templates for Invoice Manager for Excel. By utilizing various tools provided by Microsoft Excel, you can easily design a template that is not only meeting your business requirements, but also beautiful and unique. Feel free to visit more samples at business invoice templates.
Format and Specification
|Name||Limousine Service Invoice with Notes|
|Category||Service Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Saturday, June 17, 2017|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|