The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form is designed for music companies and stores. There are several special fields added for music store businesses.
The additional fields are placed outside the printable area. This means that the additional fields will not be printed if you issue the Print command in Microsoft Excel. These extra fields are as follows: COMPOSER, INSTRUMENTATION, PUBLISHER, and COMMENT.
To implement this form based on the default template, all you need to do is add the four custom fields to the "InvBdy" and "Product" database tables, and then add the four columns to the Excel sheet. Each Excel column maps to a field in the database tables.
For example, to add the "Composer" field to the "Product" table, here are the steps to follow:
- Open the template.
- Click the "Products" button on the worksheet.
- Click the "Custom Fields" button on the toolbar. This opens the "Custom Fields" dialog box.
- The "Database Table" drop-down list shows the database table you are currently working with. The "Custom Fields" grid shows all the custom fields defined for this database table.
- Click the "Add Field" button. This shows the "Add New Custom Field" dialog box.
- Add the new field as follows:
- Name: Composer
- Type: Text
- Size: 100
- Repeat the above steps to add three other custom fields: INSTRUMENTATION, PUBLISHER, and COMMENT.
- Add the four custom fields to the "InvBdy" database table.
This template was designed for retail businesses. If you are doing wholesale, be sure to visit the wholesale version.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||24.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|