You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
Net 30 is one of the commonly used payment terms. Invoice Manager for Excel allows you to select a payment term on creating invoices, but you can also fix the term such as Net 30. This sample invoice template shows how.
As described 10 Invoicing & Payment Terms You Need To Know, "when you have clear, specific, and consistent payment terms you can increase the chances of getting your invoice paid-on-time". That's why almost all templates available here on InvoicingTemplate.com has the "Payment Term" field placed on top of the detail section.
However if you always use the same payment term, it is easier to just fix the value. There are two options for you to archive this. First, you can apply a default value to the field. Secondly, you can use an Excel formula to fill the payment term field. Invoice Manager for Excel will not overwrite field values that should are filled with Excel formulas.
To apply a default value:
- Click "Settings".
- Go to the "Misc. Data" tab.
- Click to choose a default payment term. In this case, it is "Net 30". If "Net 30" is not available from the drop-down list, click the "Edit" button to add it.
- Click "Apply".
The default payment term set in this way is filled into the cell whenever you click "Clear & New". However the field value is still manually editable if the default value does not fit the needs.
The second way to fix the value is to use an Excel formula. By making the payment term fixed, it is also easier for you to write down additional payment conditions and terms, since the main "Payment Term" field will never change. To apply a fixed value to the cell, follow the steps below.
- Push down the "Design Mode" button on the ribbon tab.
- Fill the following formula into the cell named "oknPaymentTerm":
- By filling this simple formula into the cell, Invoice Manager for Excel will no longer write to this cell. This means the cell is read-only, and the value will always be "Net 30".
- Exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again.
- Save the invoice template.
The invoice template used in this example is based on c6010 Sales Invoice Template with Discount Amount Column.
Format and Specification
|Name||Net 30 Invoice Sample|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Saturday, February 3, 2018|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||15.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
May 25, 2019
- Optimized report sheet headings.