The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form is customized for Dutch sales companies.
The Dutch value-added tax (VAT, spelled in the Netherlands as "BTW") is a general consumption tax.
As detailed in the Dutch VAT invoice requirements, an invoice should include the following:
- the name and address of the supplier
- the VAT identification number of the supplier
- your name and address
- the invoice number
- the date
- the date on which the goods or services were supplied
- the quantity and type of goods supplied
- the nature and type of services supplied
This form meets the above requirements, and all the labels on this template are translated into Dutch. For example, "Bill To" on the default template is now "Factuuradres", "Ship To" becomes "Fleveradres" and "VAT" becomes "BTW".
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|