The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This is another variant of the Netherlands Sales Invoice Sample (c6009). The original version includes the "Maat" column. This form demonstrates how to remove it.
By moving out the "Maat" column, this template is more generic and thus suitable for more sales companies that need the shipping section. If you are offering services and don't need the shipping address fields, refer to Netherland Service Invoicing Format 2 (c5051). If you would like to see an example where the "Size" column has its title changed to "Hours", see Netherland Service Bill Design (c6012).
Note that this offers one tax by default. As detailed at Invoice requirements, the following statements are required for VAT purposes:
- date of issue;
- a specific number;
- where necessary, the VAT identification number of the taxable person and his customer;
- full name and address of the taxable person and his customer;
- description of the goods or services;
- quantity of goods supplied or, if necessary, of services rendered;
- date of supply of goods or rendering of services;
- place of supply of goods or rendering of services;
- taxable amount per rate;
- VAT rate;
- VAT amount payable;
- total amount payable;
- Where an exemption is involved, reference is made to the provision that justifies the exemption.
This template adheres to the above requirements. In addition to the fields defined in c6009, this template has a new field "VatID" in both the "Customer" and "InvHdr" database tables.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||16.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|