The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form is designed for a dance school, personal trainer, or fitness and yoga instructor. It includes four columns, much like a general hourly and rate-based template. It differs in that it includes a picture of a personal trainer in the background.
This form uses a WordArt logo. WordArt is a type of object supported by all the major Excel (Microsoft 365) versions.
If you have your own logo image for your training business, simply add it by following the steps below.
- Backup your template.
- Open it.
- Click the "Replace Logo Image" button.
- A message appears saying, "Cannot find the image named oknWidget_logo, which holds your logo image. Do you want to insert a new image object?"
- Click Yes. A dialog box appears that allows you to specify your own logo image.
- Browse to and open your logo image file.
- Your logo image is added to the spreadsheet, and the object is named "oknWidget_logo". This is the standard name of the logo image.
- Now the spreadsheet is in design mode. You can move the logo image by dragging and dropping, or resize the logo image by dragging the border of the image.
- To delete the default logo image, right-click on the border of the Word Art logo and then choose "Cut" from the shortcut menu.
- Exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||30.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|