You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This free invoicing template designed for dancing school, personal trainer or fitness/yoga instructor includes 4 columns, much like a general hours and rate based template. It differs from other form designs in that it includes a personal trainer woman picture as the background.
If you are running a personal training business, make sure you are able to provide bills and invoices that are not only professional, but also elegant in appearance. As a sample of customizing the default template included with Invoice Manager for Excel (UIS), InvoicingTemplate.com publishes this invoice design, which can be used with or without the installation of Invoice Manager for Excel.
The template is able to produce invoices without Invoice Manager for Excel. In this case, it is able to do auto calculations for you with Excel formulas.
However by installing Invoice Manager for Excel, this simple pure Excel spreadsheet template becomes a powerful invoicing system. For example, it is able to do automatic invoice numbering - i.e. generate sequential and unique invoice numbers (sometimes we call it "InvoiceID"). This generator is based on a backend database, which can be either in Microsoft Access or SQL Server format. There are also handy and easy to use tools that help you manage your customer, invoices and payments data. Unlike those expensive accounting and book keeping software systems, our program is designed with easy to use in mind. With UIS, invoicing is as easy as filling a blank paper form. See blank forms for our billing samples in this topic.
Most form design samples here on InvoicingTemplate.com include a logo image. This template fits into that category too. However unlike those samples, this invoice design for personal trainer or fitness instructor uses a Word Art logo.
If you have your own logo image for your training business or pool/spa business, simply add it by following the steps below.
- Backup your template.
- Open it as usual.
- Go to the "Invoice" Excel ribbon tab. (It is activated by default when you open a template). This ribbon tab is not shown when you open a general Excel spreadsheet file.
- Click the "Replace Logo Image" button in the "Customize and Design" group.
- UIS asks, "Cannot find the image named oknWidget_logo, which holds your logo image. Do you want to insert a new image object?"
- Click Yes. UIS opens a dialog box that allows you specify your own logo image.
- Browse to and open your logo image file.
- UIS adds your logo image to the spreadsheet, and name it "oknWidget_logo". This is the standard name of the logo image on our templates. By adding the "oknWidget_" prefix to the logo image object, UIS will keep it in the PDF format as well as in the extracted Excel spreadsheet format.
- Now the spreadsheet is in design mode, you can move the logo image by dragging and dropping, or resize the logo image by dragging the border of the image.
- To delete the default logo image, which says "InvoicingTemplate.com", right-click on the border of the Word Art logo and then choose "Cut" from the shortcut menu.
- Once you have done customizing the template, exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again.
- Save the template.
Although we titled this template with "personal", it is in fact could be used by other business forms too, for example if you are running your training business as a limited company, you can use this template too.
This template has one tax. Please use UIS to change layout options related to taxing, including the number of taxes, tax name and rates.
Format and Specification
|Name||Invoice Design for Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor|
|Category||Service Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Saturday, July 30, 2016|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||30.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|