The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form details the steps required to show a currency symbol for certain fields, for example, "Unit Price", "Line Total", "Subtotal", "Total", "Paid", and "Total Due".
This template is based on the Simple Invoice Template: Moving Item# Column (c4049).
- Backup your template.
- Open the template.
- Click the Design Mode button on the ribbon tab.
- Click and select the cells that you want to set a currency symbol for. In this example, we set currency symbols for the following cells: all "Unit Price" cells, all "Line Total" cells, Subtotal, Total, Tax1, Tax2, Shipping Cost, Total, Paid, and Total Due. To select multiple cells, push the CTRL key on your keyboard and click each cell one by one.
- Release the CTRL key.
- Right-click one of the selected cells and choose Format Cells.
- On the Format Cells dialog box, choose the Number tab.
- Choose either the "Currency" or "Accounting" category. Both categories have pre-defined formats that show a currency symbol before a number. For more information about currency formatting, visit Format numbers as currency on the Microsoft 365 web site. In this example, the cells are formatted using the United Kingdom currency symbol ("£").
- Click the "Design Mode" button again to exit design mode.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|