The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form does not contain the "Taxable" checkbox column, assuming all items are taxable. It has one tax set at the bottom, namely Sales Tax.
This is the simplified version of our pro forma invoice form (c7010). Although the field layout is customized, the form still contains all the required common fields.
- First Sample of Customization (c7011): demonstrates how to change the color theme
- Second Sample of Customization (c7012): Demonstrates how to enter your business information and replace the default logo image.
- Third Sample of Customization (c7013): demonstrates how to add a drop-down list to an existing form so that you can choose the currency from a list instead of typing it in manually.
- Fourth Sample: Landscape Page Orientation (c7014): demonstrates how to change the paper orientation so that it can be printed in landscape paper orientation.
Here are the steps to follow to create this form based on the original version:
- Set the taxing mode to one tax.
- Move the "Taxable" cells out of the print area.
- Modify the tax formulas so that all items are taxable by ignoring the state of the checkbox.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||12.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|