The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
Most buttons in our forms are traditional rectangle buttons. In fact, any shape object could be used as a button if the shape object is able to link to a macro.
In this example, we change the "Save As New Customer" button to an oval button.
- Backup the template.
- Open the template.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on the ribbon.
- Right-click and select the "Save As New Customer" button.
Note that you have to right-click on the area that is near the border of the button. Otherwise, Excel will think that you are trying to edit the button text.
- Click to activate the "Format" Excel ribbon tab.
- From the "Insert Shapes" group, click to pull down "Edit Shape", and then choose "Change Shape".
- From the "Basic Shapes" group, choose the first one "Oval".
- Repeat the above steps for the other buttons that you want to modify.
- Exit design mode.
- Save the template.
This template also contains a business image as a background watermark. It is visible on the printed copies only.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|