The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This form is designed for UAE-based businesses.
It still uses English on the form. To change the text labels to your favorite language, such as Arabic, simply switch to design mode and then type in your own text labels.
It meets the following requirements:
- Supplier Information (Your Information)
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Address
- Supplier's VAT registration number
- Supplier's telephone number, contact person, and email address
- Bank information
- Customer Information (Client Information)
- Customer name
- Customer address
- Customer's telephone number, contact person, and email address
- Shipping address
- The word INVOICE or CREDIT (In case of credit note)
- Invoice number (which must be unique and could be generated automatically when our app is installed).
- Date (please specify the format used; it is in dd/mm/yyyy format by default)
- The currency must be the same currency as stated in the Purchase order.
- Specification of goods and services delivered
- Tax amount. If multiple taxes (VAT or WHT) are applicable,
- The tax rate for every net amount should be specified.
- Total payable amount
- For credit notes, the invoice number being credited must be stated (one credit note per invoice).
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|