You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
The default invoice format shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel installer program uses the default font of Excel. To make your business documents differ from others you can simply change the font face.
With this simple customization tutorial, we simply set its font face to Segoe Print font family, and by default with one tax, no tax column (all items are taxable). By making these easy and quick modifications to the standard template, it now has a completely different look & feel, as you can see from the screenshots here on InvoicingTemplate.com. Need more samples on customization? Start by searching and downloading our free invoice templates!
Segoe Print font is part of the Segoe family of fonts from Microsoft. It is a scalable, readable handwriting script fonts. The letterforms in Segoe Print are simple and without the embellishments of a cursive script. If you think the default font used by Microsoft Excel (and by the default invoice sample included in Invoice Manager for Excel - as of version 4.16) is too generic, this customization tutorial could give you some idea.
Let's see how this could be done with Invoice Manager for Excel and Microsoft Excel.
- Backup your invoice / receipt template.
- Open it.
- Click the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Pull down the name box on the left-end of the formula bar. This shows all the names defined in the current workbook.
- From the end of the name list, choose "Print_Area". This selects the whole printable range.
- Go to Excel "Home" ribbon tab, from the "Font" drop-down list, choose "Segoe Print". This changes all the cells within the printable invoice form to the specified font.
- The Segoe Print font is slightly wider than the default font. You may need to adjust the column width to allow it fully show some long labels, such as " City, State ZIP".
- To adjust a column width, move your mouse to the border of a column heading. Push down mouse key and drag it until the column is resized to the desired width. Release the mouse key.
- Once done your customization, exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Name||Simple Sample - Using Segoe Print Font|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Monday, July 18, 2016|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|