The template works with both the Microsoft Store edition and the desktop edition of the app. Make sure you have installed one of them.
How to use:
This tutorial details the steps required to change the font face of a form to the Segoe Print font family.
- Backup your template.
- Open it.
- Click the "Design Mode" button on the ribbon tab.
- Pull down the name box on the left end of the formula bar. This shows all the names defined in the current workbook.
- From the end of the name list, choose "Print_Area". This selects the whole printable range.
- Go to the Excel "Home" ribbon tab, and from the "Font" drop-down list, choose "Segoe Print". This sets the font for all the selected cells.
- The Segoe Print font is slightly wider than the default font. You may need to adjust the column width to make sure some long labels show completely, such as "City, State ZIP".
- To adjust a column's width, move your mouse to the border of a column heading. Push down the mouse key and drag it until the column is resized to the desired width. Release your mouse key.
- Exit design mode.
- Save the template.
Format and Specification
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|