Download our printable billing templates and invoice makers for free. Create invoices and bills by filling in blank forms, print out with single click of mouse.
If you use the UIS edition, there are advanced options you can use to improve the printing experience, in addition to all those provided by Excel.
It is fair to say that Microsoft Excel has extensive options for controlling the printed result of a spreadsheet - most of them could be found on the Page Setup dialog box, but with a UIS-enabled template, you have more that are applied to only invoicing forms - i.e. they will not affect your general worksheets.
- Click the Settings button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Go to the "Print" tab.
- The first option, "Auto Print", enables you to print the invoice automatically when the "Save Invoice" or "Save To DB" command is clicked. If this is enabled, you can also choose whether this applies to new invoice only.
- Second option: Number of copies to print.
- Third option: Show Excel Print dialog box before printing.
- The forth option: Default Printer.
- Click the "Apply" button to have the template remember these settings.
All templates here are printable. The following are the top 10 we picked up for you to test how we control invoice printing experience in various ways.
Print Shop Bill Sample
Some cells, such as "Date Requested" and "Date needed", are not defined in the default template. These are additional fields called custom fields in Invoice Manager for Excel.
Simple Template with Printable Watermark
However this type of background images are not printable. If you go to Excel menu "File" and then choose "Print", Excel shows the print preview of the current invoice template spreadsheet. However the background image set previously is not included. And for watermarks, Excel does not provide directly support for it.
Tax Invoice for Printing Shop
Although we at InvoicingTemplate.com names this invoice template as a service invoice template, it actually includes a shipping information - but unlike most other templates designed by us at InvoicingSoft.com, the shipping information section is moved to the invoice body section and titled with "Delivery to". This is not a usual design but we hope this gives you an inspiration on how the invoice template can be customized.
Invoice and Packing List on Separate Worksheet
This template differs from our existing packing slip template in that we put the packing slip (waybill) in a separate worksheet, but within same Excel template as the invoice form. The advantages of this approach is that - you don't have open another template for the purpose of printing a packing slip (like what we implemented in c3010 and cn010), or you don't have to always print an invoice and a packing list together (like c4078). Since we place the packing list form in a separated worksheet, we can define its own "Print_Area", and print the number of copies as needed - for example, print one invoice, and then print 2 copies of packing list.
Auto Repair Invoice Template
Auto Repair Invoice Template is a free blank auto repair invoice form that allows you to create auto repair invoices with easy and quick. The auto repair invoice form includes fields for vehicle information.
Service VAT Invoice Template
As HMRC states, "If you are registered for VAT, then whenever you supply goods or services to someone else who is also registered for VAT you must give them a VAT invoice." A VAT invoice must show certain VAT details. This VAT invoice template meets the requirements detailed on the HMRC web site. A PDF version is also provided for free. You can use this VAT Service Invoice Template as a sample of your own VAT invoices.
Hotel Receipt Format with Blue Gradient Design
- Backup the template (as always).
- Switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab. All the template here on Invoicing Template are protected by default, but with no password set. The purpose of enabling protection is to prevent end users from altering the design of the template accidently.
- Select all the cells on the top line that we'll marge, in this case, $D$3:$N$3.
- On Excel "Home" ribbon tab, click "Merge and Center".
- Right-click the merged cell and choose "Format Cells".
- Switch to the "Fill" tab.
- Click "Fill Effects".
- From "Colors" section, choose "Two colors", make the "color 1" is white and "color 2" is blue.
- From "Shading Style" section choose "From corner".
- Click one of the fill effect from the "Variants" section.
- Click OK to close the "Fill Effects" dialog box.
- Click OK to close the "Format Cells" dialog box.
- "Your Hotel Name" is a placeholder for your hotel / business name. Before you can create your first invoice, you need to replace it with your business name.
- The "RECEIPT" title is now implemented as a text box. Compared to regular text on the spreadsheet form, adding text and label using text box gives you more options on formatting and placing text. Click to select the "RECEIPT" title, the "DRAWING TOOLS / Format" ribbon tab appears, where you have full control over the style and appearance of the text box. In this sample, we simply choose one of preset WordArt Style.
- Once you've done customization on the hotel receipt template, click "Design Mode" button again on the "Invoice" ribbon tab to exit design mode. This protect the "Invoice" worksheet and hide gridlines and row/column headings.
- Click the Save button on Excel quick access toolbar to save the template.
Sales Invoice Form with Discount Percentage
All templates available here on InvoicingTemplate.com, including this Sales Form with Discount Percentage, are created based on the sales invoice template that is shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel. Invoice Manager for Excel is our invoicing software that turns a simple Excel formatted invoice template to a powerful invoicing program with the ability to manage customers, products, payments and invoices.
Hotel Receipt Template
A hotel or motel needs different invoice and receipt formats than a generic sales invoice template or generic service invoice template for purchasing goods and service. The blank receipt form provided here on InvoicingTemplate.com offers a sample hotel receipt that you could use to create your hotel bills in an easy way. Our templates are in Microsoft Excel format. All templates here are not protected with password, so that you can easily customize the layout without problems. You can also download a printable PDF version of the hotel invoice template here. If you are looking for a hotel invoice template in Word ".doc" format online, we recommend this Excel-format template instead, as Excel provides more features for calculations and data validations.
Hotel Guest Folios with Satisfied Business Traveler
On the bottom of the form, besides the usual "Subtotal", "Tax" and "Total" fields, it also adds space for "Cashier's Signature" (this is for printing purpose only - not a field saved to database), and "Guest's Signature", with a declaration like "I agree that my liability for this bill is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company or association fails to pay for any part or the full amount of the these charges".
Five Price Percentage Levels (Service, Custom Column)
Moving the location of a cell or field is easy in Excel. To do this, you first unprotect the sheet (if the sheet is protected), and then select all the cells or fields you want to move, and then drag the border of the selected area to move it to the new location. If you need to move an Active X control, such as the "select a shipping address" icon button, you first need to switch to design mode, and then click and drag the icon button to the new location - in this case, outside the printable area.
Consulting Invoice Template (2nd Sample of Customization)
Most free invoice templates available here on InvoicingTemplate.com, along with the versions that work with Invoice Manager for Excel, are designed with the similar color style. The secret behind this is simple – in the past several years we have created hundreds very different styles, but all the templates we created are based on the same sales invoice template, which is also the one that included in the installer program of Invoice Manager for Excel.
Korean Invoice Template
Text outside of the printable area remains in English. See South Korea VAT compliance and rates for more information. The text labels translated are shown below.
Standard Invoice Template in Greek
This template is translated directly from the standard invoice format shipped with Invoice Manager setup program. The text within the range "Print_Area" is translated using an online tool. All the other button captions and regular program windows (such as the "Settings" window) are still in English.
Multiple Tax Rates on One Invoice
How can you tax items at different rates on the same invoice? This Excel sales invoice template offers a simple sample which allows you to define a tax group / type for each item, multiple tax rates is then applied according to the tax type of each item.
Hawaiian Invoice Template
Once you have installed Invoice Manager, install this template to invoicing easily in Hawaiian. The editable fields left in blank are what you need to enter on creating invoices. Download and try this simple sheet to see how it works for you. The online tool is able to translate most text into Hawaiian as shown below.
Arabic Invoice Template
Unlike c5073 United Arab Emirates Invoice Template that keeps English text on the invoice sheet, this Arabic Invoice Template (c5163) translates the text inside the printable area into Arabic.
Professional Tax Invoice Template for Furniture
The "Copy on OTB:", "Copy to SO: ", "Posted by:" and "Date:" fields are marked with italic fonts. These are not database fields, but for handwriting only.
Denmark Invoice Template
Install this Denmark Invoice Template with Invoice Manager for Excel to turn it into a fully featured Danish invoicing tool.
With this sample template, we translate text inside the printable form into Danish using an online tool. Visit Denmark VAT Guide for Businesses, Bookkeeping, accounts and invoices and eInvoicing in Denmark for more information. The following chart shows the text translated.