Here are our templates closely related to Excise Invoice Template.
- c6002 VAT Invoice Template with VAT Rate Column
- c4106 Invoice Template VAT UK
- c4111 Greece VAT Invoice Template
- c4010 Service VAT Invoice Template
- c6003 VAT Invoicing Template with VAT Rate and Amount Column
- c7024 Irish Sales VAT Invoice Template
- c4039 Restaurant Dining Invoice Template (VAT)
- c5005 VAT Invoicing Sample with 2 Separate Rates
- c7008 Work Order and Processing Sheet Practical Sample
- c7004 Blank Commercial Invoice Template
- c4087 Bill Format for Painting Service
- c5112 Excel Formula to Fix the Decimal Size Warning
- c4051 Simple Sample - Discount Amount Field
- c9007 Commercial Invoice Format with Editable Word Art Logo
- c5061 Service Invoice with Profit Calculation
VAT Invoice Template with VAT Rate Column
According to UK (United Kingdom) HM Revenue & Customs "VAT invoices: what they must show", for each different type of item listed on the VAT invoice, you must show:
Invoice Template VAT UK
Considering this VAT invoice template, we use two custom columns (i.e. custom fields),and . means the VAT percentage rate of product or service; means VAT amount, which is calculate from VAT percentage rate and Price (as this is a service VAT invoice template and the is assumed to be 1). Based on this usage analysis, it is clear that should be added to both and database tables, and should be added to database table.
Greece VAT Invoice Template
We've also set this template to not show the currency symbol. If you want to change that, simply switch to design mode and then set the number formats of those cells for which you want to change the currency symbols.
Service VAT Invoice Template
An updated version is available here on InvoicingTemplate.com, which implements a drop-down list for the VAT Rate column. See Invoice Template VAT UK to download it.
VAT Invoicing Template with VAT Rate and Amount Column
- The unit price or rate, excluding VAT.
- The quantity of goods or the extent of the services.
- The rate of VAT that applies to what's being sold.
- The total amount payable, excluding VAT.
Irish Sales VAT Invoice Template
- the date of issue of the invoice,
- a sequential number, based on one or more series, which uniquely identifies the invoice,
- the full name, address and the registration number of the person who supplied the goods or services to which the invoice relates,
- the full name and address of the person to whom the goods or services were supplied,
- in the case of a reverse charge (excluding a supply of construction services subject to Relevant Contracts Tax) supply the Value-Added Tax identification number of the person to whom the supply was made and an indication that a reverse charge applies,
- in the case of a supply of goods, other than a reverse charge supply, to a person registered for Value-Added Tax in another Member State, the person's Value-Added Tax identification number in that Member State and an indication that the invoice relates to an intra-Community supply of goods,
- the quantity and nature of the goods supplied or the extent and nature of the services rendered,
- the date on which the goods or services were supplied or, in the case of early payment prior to the completion of the supply, the date on which the payment on account was made, in so far as that date differs from the date of issue of the invoice,
- in respect of the goods or services supplied:
- the unit price exclusive of VAT,
- any discounts or price reductions not included in the unit price, and
- the consideration exclusive of VAT.
- in respect of the goods or services supplied, other than reverse charge supplies:
- the consideration exclusive of tax for each rate (including zero-rate) of VAT, and
- the rate of VAT chargeable.
- the VAT payable in respect of the supply of the goods or services, except in the case of:
- a reverse charge supply, or
- goods supplied:
- under the margin scheme for second-hand goods, or
- under the special scheme for auctioneers,
- in the case where a tax representative is liable to pay the VAT in another Member State, the full name and address and the Value-Added Tax identification number of that representative.
Restaurant Dining Invoice Template (VAT)
Note that the "Discount" field used on this template is a custom field, meaning it does not appear in the default template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel setup program. The discount field is added to the Invoice Header database table.
VAT Invoicing Sample with 2 Separate Rates
Unlike the previously released c5005 VAT invoicing sample, InvoicingTemplate.com revised this template and add the default LOGO image back to the invoicing template, at the top center of the spreadsheet. In case you don't need it, you can move it out of the printable area, or delete it completely. To do this, you'll have to first unprotect the spreadsheet, and then switch to design mode.
Work Order and Processing Sheet Practical Sample
- Click the button on the worksheet.
- Go to tab.
- Click the button.
- Browse to the folder where the database file is located and select the database file.
- The window will close if the database is opened without problem.
Blank Commercial Invoice Template
The form offers an easy way to quickly complete a commercial invoice and print it directly from Microsoft Excel. All the essential information required by a commercial invoice is provided including invoice no, date, shipper/ exporter, consignee, booking #, term of payment, delivery conditions, port of lading, final destination, exporting carrier, currency of sale, total gross weight, cubic meters as well as other costs information such as packing cost, freight cost, insurance cost and duties and taxes.
Before using this Blank Commercial Invoice Template, you should replace the default logo image with your own.
Bill Format for Painting Service
Like they said, a picture is worth a thousand words. This is true even to an invoicing form such as this one designed for painters. The images easily make the form not only professional, but also elegant.
Excel Formula to Fix the Decimal Size Warning
- Backup your template.
- Open the template as usual.
- Switch to design mode by pushing down the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Click the cell for which you want to modify the formula. The Excel formula bar shows the current formula applied to this cell, like this:
- Modify the above formula so that it looks like this:
- You may need to repeat the above step to modify all formulas of all the line total cells.
- You may also need to check the formulas of the tax cells, make sure they have only two digits after the decimal point.
- Once done, exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again.
- Save the template.
Simple Sample - Discount Amount Field
- Backup your template (If you have not done so yet).
- Open the template.
- Click the Design Mode button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab to push the button down. In design mode, Invoice Manager for Excel will not response to your clicks on buttons. In design mode, it also shows the gridlines and row/column headings of your Excel worksheet.
- Right-click the row heading of the first tax row on the bottom of the invoicing form. This is sample, it is R35.
- Choose Insert from the short-cut menu. This inserts a new row above the first tax row.
- Enter "DISCOUNT (AMOUNT)" underneath the "SUBTOTAL" label, i.e. $J$35.
- Click to select the cell where the discount amount value should be entered. In this sample, you click $K$35.
- Enter the cell name "oknDiscountAmount" into the name box on the formula bar. All cells names that work with Invoice Manager for Excel should start with the "okn" prefix, except "Print_Area" and "Print_Titltes".
- Right-click the cell named "oknDiscountAmount" cell at $K$35, choose Format Cells from the shortcut menu. On the Format Cells dialog box, go to the "Protection" page, clear the "Locked" property. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. By clearing the "Locked" property, the discount amount field will be manually fillable / edition when you are creating an invoice.
- Click to select the cell next to the label "SUBTOTAL", i.e. the cell named "oknSubtotal" at $K$34. Modify its formula to be "=SUM(oknLineTotal_1:oknLineTotal_12) - oknDiscountAmount".
- To deduct the discount amount from taxable amount, modify the first tax formula (cell address $K$36 to be "=ROUND(IF(oknTaxType=0,0, oknTax1Rate*(oknLineTotalTaxable - oknDiscountAmount+IF(oknTaxTotalIncludingShippingCost=0,0,oknShippingCost))),2)"; modify the second tax formula (cell address $K$37 to be "=ROUND(IF(oknTaxType<>2,0,oknTax2Rate*(oknLineTotalTaxable - oknDiscountAmount+IF(oknTaxTotalIncludingShippingCost=0,0,oknShippingCost)+IF(oknTax2IsAppliedToTax1=0,0,oknTax1))),2)".
- Click "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice ribbon tab again to exit design mode.
- Save the template by clicking the Save command on Excel quick access toolbar.
Commercial Invoice Format with Editable Word Art Logo
However if you are not familiar with Photoshop or other image editing applications, you may find it is not easy and time-consuming to create an ideal logo image for use in your commercial invoices. One possible alternative way is to insert some WordArt as your logo image.
Service Invoice with Profit Calculation
This variant format is created based on the Sales Invoice Template with Profit Calculation, by moving the entire shipping address section out of the print area.