Here are our templates closely related to Invoice Template Google Docs.
Blank Sales Billing Format (No-tax, Long Description)
By default, Microsoft Excel shows all content of a cell on a single line. This is true no matter what the data type it holds - be it text, date or numeric value. To change this default behavior, simply enable the "Wrap Text" option. To do this, first you have to unprotect the sheet, and then drag your mouse to select all the cells for which you want to set the option for, and then right-click one of the selected cells, choose Properties from the shortcut menu. This shows the Format Cells dialog box. Go to the "Alignment" tab, on the Text Control section, you will see the "Wrap Text" option. Check it, and then click "OK". This way, Excel will wrap text automatically when necessary.
Invoicing Template in Euros
As a simple customized sample of VAT invoice created for Germany (See c4098 Sales Invoicing Format for Germany and Service Billing Template for Germany), we make the currency symbol shown for the appropriate cells. This customization is easy and simple. If you are interesting in the details, here is how.
Professional Freelance Bill
The template has no tax set by default (the tax cells are hidden and not printable). With Invoice Manager for Excel installed, you can easily change it to one tax or two taxes, depending on your particular needs. Simply click the Settings button on the ribbon tab, and then go to the Taxes tab, choose your tax type (no tax, one tax, two taxes), enter the tax name such as VAT, and the rate, click Apply and you are done! With this flexibility, we can say this template is not only suitable for freelancer, limited company and also sole trader, whether they are VAT-registered or not.
Simple Sample - Printing on Letterhead Paper
Do you want to print your invoices on company letterhead / business letterhead papers? It is easy to do. This simple invoice template demonstrates how to customize a template so that it is suitable for letterhead papers.
For another invoice template sample that is designed for letterhead papers visit Simple Invoice Template for Letterhead Paper.
Hourly Invoice Template
There are 5 columns on the body of the invoice form: #, Description, Hours, Rate and Amount. The Amount is calculated automatically using Excel formulas.
Simple Sample - Discount Amount Field
- Backup your template (If you have not done so yet).
- Open the template.
- Click the Design Mode button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab to push the button down. In design mode, Invoice Manager for Excel will not response to your clicks on buttons. In design mode, it also shows the gridlines and row/column headings of your Excel worksheet.
- Right-click the row heading of the first tax row on the bottom of the invoicing form. This is sample, it is R35.
- Choose Insert from the short-cut menu. This inserts a new row above the first tax row.
- Enter "DISCOUNT (AMOUNT)" underneath the "SUBTOTAL" label, i.e. $J$35.
- Click to select the cell where the discount amount value should be entered. In this sample, you click $K$35.
- Enter the cell name "oknDiscountAmount" into the name box on the formula bar. All cells names that work with Invoice Manager for Excel should start with the "okn" prefix, except "Print_Area" and "Print_Titltes".
- Right-click the cell named "oknDiscountAmount" cell at $K$35, choose Format Cells from the shortcut menu. On the Format Cells dialog box, go to the "Protection" page, clear the "Locked" property. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. By clearing the "Locked" property, the discount amount field will be manually fillable / edition when you are creating an invoice.
- Click to select the cell next to the label "SUBTOTAL", i.e. the cell named "oknSubtotal" at $K$34. Modify its formula to be "=SUM(oknLineTotal_1:oknLineTotal_12) - oknDiscountAmount".
- To deduct the discount amount from taxable amount, modify the first tax formula (cell address $K$36 to be "=ROUND(IF(oknTaxType=0,0, oknTax1Rate*(oknLineTotalTaxable - oknDiscountAmount+IF(oknTaxTotalIncludingShippingCost=0,0,oknShippingCost))),2)"; modify the second tax formula (cell address $K$37 to be "=ROUND(IF(oknTaxType<>2,0,oknTax2Rate*(oknLineTotalTaxable - oknDiscountAmount+IF(oknTaxTotalIncludingShippingCost=0,0,oknShippingCost)+IF(oknTax2IsAppliedToTax1=0,0,oknTax1))),2)".
- Click "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice ribbon tab again to exit design mode.
- Save the template by clicking the Save command on Excel quick access toolbar.
Simple Sample - Customer Name on Product Report
The definition of the database structure in Invoice Manager for Excel established the "one-to-many" relationship between the "Invoice Header" (i.e. "InvIndr") and "Invoice Body" (i.e. "InvBdy") database tables. This means that, for each record in the invoice header database table, there might be one or many items belong to it.
Commercial Invoice Format with Editable Word Art Logo
Most invoicing templates available here on InvoicingTemplate.com, which is usually an ActiveX control or an Office form control holding an image - by default, it shows just our web site domain name "InvoicingTemplate" or sometimes "InvoicingTemplate.com". The reason we use that approach is that it is relatively easy for both end-user and Invoice Manager for Excel to replace the default image holder with another logo image.
Let's see the brief steps involved to replace the default image-based logo with a WordArt logo.
Bill Format for Painting Service
Like they said, a picture is worth a thousand words. This is true even to an invoicing form such as this one designed for painters. The images easily make the form not only professional, but also elegant.
Independent Contractor Invoice
To setup your taxing options and rules, click the "Settings" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab, and then click the "Settings" button, go to the "Taxes" tab, where you can find options for the number of taxes, tax names, tax rates etc. For more variants of our templates designed for special taxing requirements, visit taxing invoice templates.
Notary Invoice Template
This implementation of Notary Invoice Template / Notary Billing Template by InvoicingTemplate.com has one tax presented on the bottom of the form, which is named "TAX". If you use the Invoice Manager for Excel edition of this free invoice template, you can easily change the tax name and rate, and even the number of taxes appear on the form.