Here are our templates closely related to Invoice Software Database Design.
Itemized Graphic Design Invoice
We've already have several customized template here on InvoicingTemplate.com that show hours and hourly rate. For example, Designer Invoice Template (Gray), Designer Invoice Template (Blue), and Designer Invoice Template (Red) - these 3 templates have exactly the same fields and layout, but differs from each other in the color schemas. And, all these 3 templates include an "Introduction" field where you can put on a brief description about the service project. Furthermore, all templates listed on Invoice Template Hourly Rate could be used for this purpose too.
Logo Design Invoice Sample
The Excel sheet defines the layout and content of your invoice or bill. It also contains elements that are not printable and are not be included in the PDF invoice generated with Invoice Manager for Excel. For example, the buttons on the top of the sheet, such as "Customers", "Products" and "Reports" etc., will be removed when you email an invoice to your client.
Software Development Invoice Sample
The whole sheet adopts a "Blue" color theme. With Excel's new themed color management, you can easily change it by firstly switch to Design Mode, and then go to the "Page Layout" tab. Play with the options inside the "Themes" group, such as "Themes", "Colors", "Fonts" and "Effects". You may find it is so easy to change the look and feel of the entire form with just a few mouse clicks.
Customization of Standard Fields
Standard fields are those that already created in the default database file shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel (UIS), as opposed to custom fields (i.e. user-defined fields) which you should create yourself. This template demonstrates how to change the definition of standard fields.
Bill Format with Modern Design
Creating invoices is also much easier with Invoice Manager for Excel installed. To create an invoice (see movie tutorial), you first click the "Clear & New" button, this clear the form - i.e. make all the fillable fields blank, some fields will have default value populated - for example, the "Invoice Date" and "Sales Rep. Name" fields will populated with their default values. You then pick up an existing customer by either using the "On-Sheet Picker" button (again, you can use the search bar on the "Customers" data list window), or enter the customer# into the correct cell to retrieve all the customer information. The "On-Sheet Picker" also works for the lined items section too.
Basic Sales Invoice Template (Light Blue)
Basic Sales Invoice Template (Light Blue) is a slightly modified version of the standard Excel sales template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel installer program. The main features include a "Bill To" section, a "Shipping To" section, 3 columns on invoice body, no sales tax.
Designer Billing Format (Blue)
This template was designed to show no currency symbols on invoices or proposals. If you have the need to show a currency symbol, it could be easily done with Excel tools, as detailed below.
Designer Invoicing Format with Bamboo Chinese Painting
This form layout includes a column of "Taxable" checkboxes that are placed on column B - outside the printable section. Which means that, these boxes work, but will not be visible on the invoices that you print using this form (or PDF invoices created using this form). The checkbox are form controls that are named "oknWidget_taxable1, oknWidget_taxable2, oknWidget_taxable3 ... oknWidget_taxable6". Each tax box is linked to a hidden cell that are named "oknTaxable_1, oknTaxable_2, oknTaxable_3 ... oknTaxable_6". We then use an Excel array formula to calculate the taxable subtotal:
Restaurant Dining Invoice Template (No Tax)
Restaurant Dining Invoice Template (No Tax) is a variant of another Excel spreadsheet template here on InvoicingTemplate.com which is named Restaurant Dining Invoice Template (VAT).
Backorder Invoice Template (Landscape)
Backorder Invoice Template (Landscape) is a variant and customization sample of c7002 Backorder Invoice Template. This Excel invoice template has the similar form layout and design as the original version, but is customized for being printable on standard A4 paper with landscape paper orientation.
Receipt Template for Gold Shop (4)
This is the fourth sample on the Receipt Template for Gold Shop. Receipt Form for Gold Shop (4) differs from the original one by moving the Rate and Making Charge fields into the printable receipt form.
While customizing a template layout, it's helpful to display gridlines and row/column headings.
Restaurant Dining Invoice Template (VAT)
A restaurant is a business which prepares and serves food and drinks to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models ranging from inexpensive fast food restaurants to high-priced luxury establishments. If you are providing invoice / receipts / vouchers to the customers, clients, takeaways, home delivery and companies, whether it's a printed paper form or electronic document, make it looks professional and beautiful.
Consulting Invoicing Form
The template is in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format. Compared to a Word document, it is much easier to do calculations using Excel. It is a simple template, with only a limited feature set that cannot be compared with a fully featured accounting system or invoicing program, such as Invoice Manager for Excel. However, the invoices produced by the consulting form are just as good as many professional billing software programs. Please feel free to try the Invoice Manager for Excel version too, which is also provided here on InvoicingTemplate.com.
Clothing Store (Manufacturer) Invoice with Size Breakdown
This implementation, cm003 (Clothing Store (Manufacturer) Invoice Template with Size Breakdown) goes one step further by breakdown the size column into 5 columns, with columns headings "0-2 XS/P", "4-6 S", "8-10 M", "12-14 L" and "16-18 XL". The "Quantity" column is also provided that calculates sum of all the size breakdowns using Excel formula. As a general rule of creating / customizing invoice template, a cell with formula assigned to it cannot be editable when you create an invoice (see the tutorial movie). To archive this goal we have set all the quantity cells to be locked.
United Arab Emirates Invoice Template
Converting paper-based invoice flows to electronic channels is an efficient way to cut costs and enhance supply chain integration. Use this template, United Arab Emirates Invoice Template, or United Arab Emirates Billing Form, as a starting point of design of your own invoicing form for your UAE-based business.
Simple Invoice for Letterhead Paper
- Use a ruler to measure the height of your letterhead (assuming the letterhead is on the top of your papers).
- Switch the template into design mode, as stated before.
- Go to Excel ribbon tab "Page Layout". In "Page Setup" group click to pull down "Margins" and then choose "Custom Margins". The "Page Setup" dialog box appears with the "Margins" tab activated.
- On the "Center on page" section, uncheck "Vertically", leave the "Horizontally" option checked.
- Enter a new margin size in the Header or Footer box. Setting the header or footer margins changes the distance from the top edge of the paper to the header or from the bottom edge of the paper to the footer. Note: The header and footer settings should be smaller than your top and bottom margin settings, and larger than or equal to the minimum printer margins.
- Print a sample invoice with your letterhead paper to check the result. Adjust the size of margins if needed.
- Once done, exit design mode.
- Save the template by clicking the Save button on Excel quick access toolbar.
Five Price Levels (Service, Amount)
It was created by simply moving out all the shipping-related fields, including: the "Ship To" section fields, such as Name, Address, City State and Zip, Country and Contact. The icon button for selecting shipping address should also be moved out of the printable area. Moving an ActiveX control, such as the icon button, is a bit more complex than just moving cells. To move an Active X control out of the printable area, you first need to unprotect the Invoice worksheet, this could be done by clicking the Unprotect Sheet command on the Review ribbon tab in Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013, or in Excel 2003 you have to click Excel menu Tools / Protection / Unprotect Sheet.
Irish Sales VAT Invoice Template
- the date of issue of the invoice,
- a sequential number, based on one or more series, which uniquely identifies the invoice,
- the full name, address and the registration number of the person who supplied the goods or services to which the invoice relates,
- the full name and address of the person to whom the goods or services were supplied,
- in the case of a reverse charge (excluding a supply of construction services subject to Relevant Contracts Tax) supply the Value-Added Tax identification number of the person to whom the supply was made and an indication that a reverse charge applies,
- in the case of a supply of goods, other than a reverse charge supply, to a person registered for Value-Added Tax in another Member State, the person's Value-Added Tax identification number in that Member State and an indication that the invoice relates to an intra-Community supply of goods,
- the quantity and nature of the goods supplied or the extent and nature of the services rendered,
- the date on which the goods or services were supplied or, in the case of early payment prior to the completion of the supply, the date on which the payment on account was made, in so far as that date differs from the date of issue of the invoice,
- in respect of the goods or services supplied:
- the unit price exclusive of VAT,
- any discounts or price reductions not included in the unit price, and
- the consideration exclusive of VAT.
- in respect of the goods or services supplied, other than reverse charge supplies:
- the consideration exclusive of tax for each rate (including zero-rate) of VAT, and
- the rate of VAT chargeable.
- the VAT payable in respect of the supply of the goods or services, except in the case of:
- a reverse charge supply, or
- goods supplied:
- under the margin scheme for second-hand goods, or
- under the special scheme for auctioneers,
- in the case where a tax representative is liable to pay the VAT in another Member State, the full name and address and the Value-Added Tax identification number of that representative.
Simple Invoice Sample - Sales Rep Name on Product Report
However if you are a business manager you may also find it is helpful to include the sales representative name on the product report, so that you have an easy way to know who sold out what products in the specified date range. So in this simple invoice template, we'll see the detailed procedure on customizing an existing invoice template to add this feature. We'll be using the default sales invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel setup program as our base invoice template and starting point of the customization.